Information for the processing of personal data of its users
(Code regarding the protection of personal data art.13 D.L.gs 196/2003 - EU Regulation 2016/679)
Ecologic System Snc - Via Gaetano Rappini, 30 - 00149 Rome - Cf / P.iva 04942501000 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is intended to inform the user about the methods of processing personal data concerning him. In line with the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter "Privacy Code") and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR"), we intend to guarantee the privacy and security of the personal data of each visitor in line with the provisions of this Information. This information is intended as information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code and art. 13 and 14 of the GDPR.
Type of data processed
The website offers informative and, sometimes, interactive content. While browsing the site we could, therefore, acquire information about the visitor, in the following ways:
• Navigation data: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of websites from which access was made, information on the pages visited by users within of the site, the access time, the stay on the single page, the analysis of the internal path and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
• Additional categories of data: This is all personal data provided by the visitor through the site, for example, by registering and / or accessing a reserved area and / or a service and / or participating in one of the initiatives alone or in partnership with third parties, to request information, or by calling our telephone to have direct contact with customer service.
Purpose of the processing
• LEGAL BASIS
The treatments put in place for these purposes are necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and do not require specific consent from the interested party. The treatments put in place for these purposes are based on a legitimate interest of the Data Controller. The treatments put in place for these purposes are carried out with the specific consent provided by the user, with the exception of commercial communications relating to products and / or services similar to those already purchased and / or subscribed by the user for which the treatment is based on a legitimate interest of the Data Controller. The treatments put in place for these purposes are carried out with the specific consent provided by the user, with the exception of an analysis of elementary information relating to their consumption preferences.
Circulation of data
For administrative purposes, we inform you that your data may be disclosed by the Data Controller to other companies connected to us. Furthermore, with your consent, your data may be disclosed to third-party companies with which we may enter into partnership agreements.
Data transfer outside the EU
Pursuant to art. 43 of the Privacy Code and art. 44 of the GDPR, our company may transfer your personal data to third parties located in states not belonging to the European Union or the European Economic Area. In this circumstance, we ensure the adoption of adequate guarantees (such as the signing of standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission) with the foreign company receiving the data; these clauses guarantee a level of data protection corresponding to that established by European legislation.
Roles and responsibilities in the privacy field
Your personal data are processed by our company, as Data Controller. More detailed information on the names of the data processors can be requested by sending an email.
Methods of data processing
The processing of personal data is carried out mainly using electronic procedures and media for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, non-excess and relevance provided for by the current legislation. privacy legislation.
Redirect to external sites
Link to / from third party sites
From this website it is possible to connect, through appropriate links, to other websites or it is possible from third party websites to connect to our website. The Data Controller declines any responsibility for any request and / or release of personal data to third party sites and for the management of authentication credentials provided by third parties.
We inform you that the data relating to the navigation logs, if registered, will be kept by the Data Controller for a period of 3 months. We also inform you that the data you provide will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship between us and further stored exclusively for the period provided for the fulfillment of legal obligations, provided that it is not necessary to keep them further for defend or assert a right or to fulfill any further legal obligations or orders of the Authorities.
Rights of interested parties
The subjects to whom the aforementioned personal data refer (so-called "interested parties"), have the right to exercise their rights in the manner and within the limits established by current privacy legislation. In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask our company:
• access: you can ask for confirmation as to whether or not data concerning you are being processed, as well as further clarifications about the information referred to in this Notice, as well as to receive the data, within the limits of reasonableness;
• rectification: you can ask to rectify or supplement the data you have provided or in any case in our possession, if inaccurate;
• cancellation: you can request that your acquired data be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes or where there are no disputes or disputes in place, in case of revocation of consent or your opposition to processing, in case of unlawful processing , or if there is a legal obligation to cancel;
• limitation: you can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, when one of the conditions referred to in art. 18 of the GDPR; in this case, your data will not be processed, except for storage, without your consent except as specified in the same article in paragraph 2.
• opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data at any time on the basis of our legitimate interest, unless there are legitimate reasons for proceeding with the processing that prevail over yours, for example for the exercise or our defense in judicial seat; your opposition will always and in any case prevail over our legitimate interest in processing your data for marketing purposes;
• portability: you can ask to receive your data, or to have them transmitted to another owner indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7, par. 3, GDPR, we inform you that you can exercise your right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given previously. Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data. To exercise these rights, report problems or ask for clarification on the processing of your personal data, you can send an email to the contacts on this page. We also inform you that you can also forward your requests by post, specifying the subject of the request.
Right to be forgotten
We inform you that this Notice exclusively concerns the processing of personal data that you have provided or will provide on our site - possibly also by purchasing our products and / or services provided against payment or by participating in our promotions and / or offers - and those that, possibly , we will acquire in the course of this relationship and / or further relationships between you and us. If, on the other hand, you would like to assert the right to be forgotten with reference to your personal data, we remind you that the Data Controller is available, to which you can contact, for the purpose of exercising this right pursuant to art. 17 of the GDPR, by writing an email to the email address on this page.
Changes to the information
The possible entry into force of new sector regulations, as well as the constant examination and updating of user services, may result in the need to change the methods and terms described in this Notice. It is therefore possible that this document may undergo changes over time. We therefore invite you to periodically consult this page. We will publish any changes to this Notice on this page and, if the changes are relevant, we will notify you with a more visible notification. The previous versions of this information will, in any case, be archived to allow consultation.
Information published on 15 June 20