What are cookies?
Cookies are packets of information sent by a web server (ex. the site) to the user's Internet browser, which are automatically stored on the computer and automatically sent back to the server at each subsequent access to the site. By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Typically cookies can be installed:
• directly from the owner and / or manager of the website (so-called first party cookies);
• by managers unrelated to the website visited by the user (so-called third-party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the manager himself. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of the respective operators.
This website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and the Opinions issued in the European context by the Working Group pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR:
• Session, are cookies that are not stored permanently on the user's computer and are deleted when the browser is closed, they are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site avoiding recourse to other computer techniques potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of users' browsing.
• Persistent, are cookies that remain stored on the hard drive of the computer until they expire or are cancelled by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set the computer browser to accept / reject all cookies or display a warning whenever a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether to accept it or not. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (i.e. block them permanently), by setting the highest level of protection.
• Technicians, are the cookies used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia content such as flash player or to allow the choice of the navigation language. In general, it is therefore not necessary to obtain the user's prior and informed consent. This category also includes cookies used to statistically analyse accesses / visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
• Non-technical, all cookies are used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users' terminals is prohibited if they have not previously been adequately informed and have not given valid consent in this regard according to the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to the functions they perform in:
o Analytics. are the cookies used to collect and analyse statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as the credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password), they can be used to profile the user (personal habits, sites visited, downloaded content, types of interactions carried out, etc.).
o Widgets. this category includes all those graphic components of a program user interface, which aims to facilitate the user in interacting with the program itself. By way of example, facebook, google +, twitter cookies are widgets.
o Advertising, this category includes cookies used to advertise on a site. Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
o Web beacons, this category includes snippets of code that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Websites can use them for various purposes, such as the analysis of the use of websites, control activities and reporting on advertising and the personalization of advertising and content.
The cookies on the site
Technical cookies that do not require consent
Through our site we will be able to install on your device and, in particular, in your browser or we will let third parties install some cookies that are necessary for us to acquire or have our partners acquire statistical information in anonymous and aggregate form relating to your navigation on the pages of the sites.
These are, in particular, cookies relating to the statistical analysis service: Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=it
Cookies for which consent is required
Furthermore, if you give your consent through one of the simplified methods described in the information presented at the time of your first access to the site or by following the instructions below, our site may install and / or let the third-party companies install below. indicated, additional cookies, cd profiling, for which you can choose to modify or revoke the consent given in whole or in part through the following links:
Third party cookies
For the processing of personal data that, with your consent, third-party companies known to our site could put in place through cookies, click on the following links for the provision or non-provision of consent following the relative indications, after reading the various information :
• Google Analytics: Our site has activated the advertising functions of Google Analytics, the advertising functions implemented are: reports on demographic data and on the interests of Google Analytics. The activation of these advertising functions allows Google Analytics to collect traffic data through Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to data collected through a standard implementation of Google Analytics. Our site may collect and use data from Google's interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (e.g. age, gender and interests) from Google Analytics and the Google Analytics functions implemented based on display advertising ( e.g. remarketing, demographic and interest reports from Google Analytics) for statistical and audience analysis purposes only. The data is collected and aggregated anonymously using proprietary or third-party software (eg Google Analytics). Our site, and third-party suppliers, including Google, use both proprietary cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimize and publish ads based on previous user visits. to our site. You can opt out of Google Analytics for display advertising and customize Google Display Network ads in the following ways:
o Using the Ads settings: https://www.google.it/settings/ads
o Through the components currently available for the deactivation of Google Analytics for the web: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
If you wish, you can also manage cookies directly through your browser settings. However, deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences you have set for our site, so it would be advisable for you to periodically visit this page to recheck your preferences. For more information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
• Internet Explorer
• Mozilla Firefox
Information published on 15 June 2021.